Overview of Best Western Hotel Roemerhof
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Innsbruck's Igls neighbourhood, Best Western Hotel Roemerhof is in the city centre. Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) and Wilten Abbey are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Seefeld Ski Area and Hofgarten Park. Innsbruck Olympic Sliding Center and Olympia Express Gondola are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.
- Olympia Express Gondola - 5 min walk
- Ambras Castle - 8 min drive
- OlympiaWorld - 10 min drive
- Bergisel Ski Jump - 13 min drive
- Tirol Panorama - 13 min drive
- Innsbruck West Station - 13 min drive
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 18 min drive
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.