Visitors can enjoy all that Inishmaan has to offer including the monuments and museums. A top sight in the area is Cliffs of Moher. There are 101 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Inishmaan
A couple of favourite places to visit are Teach Synge and Dun Conchuir. Additionally, you'll find Cliffs of Moher in the area.
As you plan your trip to Inishmaan, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can select from 101 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Lahinch Coast Hotel & Suites is located 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the heart of Inishmaan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lahinch can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Connemara Coast Hotel is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Inishmaan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Furbo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Vaughan Lodge Hotel is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the centre of Inishmaan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lahinch can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Inishmaan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Inishmaan gets about 926.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C