Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Horsham, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks and coffee shops. In Horsham, there are 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horsham
Favourite places to visit in the city include Horsham Golf Club, Horsham Aquatic Centre and Sawyer Park. Additionally, you might want to add Horsham Regional Art Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Horsham. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Horsham International Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Townhouse Motor Inn - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Capital Horsham - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Horsham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Horsham gets about 462 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 4°C