Overview of Hotel Stupka
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Hill View
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room, Hill View
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room, Hill View
Classic Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (1)
Classic Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (2)
Superior Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Presidential Duplex, Hill View
About this area
Hotel Stupka is located in Horna Lehota. Jasna Ski and Krupová are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including cross-country skiing, ski lifts and golf lessons.
- Jasna Ski - 6 min drive
- Hradok Arboretum - 45 min drive
- Demänovská Cave of Liberty - 59 min drive
- Jasna Nizke Tatry - 63 min drive
- Chopok - 95 min drive
- Podbrezova Station - 14 min drive
- Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika) - 152 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 52 (from 4 to 13 years old)
- City/local tax: EUR0.7
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5.6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 22 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel dans la nature
La piscine et le spa sont très agréables. Le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse face à la montagne est très agréable. Le restaurant dans le chalet avec des spécialités slovaques est très bien