- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed (Euro; Partial River View)
Room, 1 King Bed (Euro)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Euro; Partial River View)
About this area
Located in Hood River, Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel is in a rural location and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and Mount Hood National Forest, while History Museum of Hood River County and Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum are cultural highlights. Enjoy the area's slopes with downhill skiing and snowboarding, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Saturday Market - 3 min drive
- History Museum of Hood River County - 4 min drive
- Slackwater Beach - 5 min drive
- Indian Creek Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum - 9 min drive
- Bingen-White Salmon Station - 9 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Simons Cliffhouse — 1 min walk
- Charburger - 4 min walk
- Taco Bell - 15 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min drive
- Subway - 2 min drive
About this property
Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night plus a one-off USD 25 cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Place to Stay in Hood River
This is a fantastic hotel for a weekend getaway to Hood River. Our room was large (King Suite) and very comfortable. Hotel is only a mile from downtown and has some great views of the Columbia River.