Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing in Hojby.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 46.2 mi (74.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hojby
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Mensalgaard Golf, Odsherred Golf Club, and Odsherred Golfklub are favourite sights to visit
- Gudmindrup Beach and Hojby Kirke are a couple of favourite places to visit
Getting around Hojby
There are many transport options in Hojby. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Hojby Sj. Station.
Staying in Hojby
You may appreciate Hotel HojbySo for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel HojbySo, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hojby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Hojby each year