Visitors to Hobbs are sure to enjoy the casinos, sporting events and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Hobbs
- The closest major airport is in Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hobbs
Cultural venues in the city include Confederate Air Force Museum, Western Heritage Museum and Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame. While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Zia Park Racetrack. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include New Mexico Junior College and University of the Southwest.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hobbs. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hobbs - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its location and spacious, clean rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hobbs - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Lea County Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hobbs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 24°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hobbs is 455.10 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -1°C