Visitors to Hermiston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, sporting events and casinos. A top sight in the area is Wildhorse Casino.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pendleton
- The closest major airport is in Pendleton, OR (PDT-Eastern Oregon Regional), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hermiston
A favourite place to visit in the city is Hat Rock State Park. You'll also find Big River Golf Course and Captain Al James Tugboat in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hermiston. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oxford Suites Hermiston - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston Downtown - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hermiston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 241.30 millimetres of rain falls on Hermiston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C