Visiting Henley Brook
Visitors can enjoy all that Henley Brook has to offer including the wineries and golf courses. Hyde Park, Crown Perth and WACA are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1154 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Henley Brook
A couple of favourite places to visit are Old Young's Distillery and Little River Winery. In the area, you'll also find Hyde Park and Crown Perth.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Swan Valley Oasis Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include WACA, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Perth Mint, which is 12.4 mi (20 km) away.
Dressing for Henley Brook
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 254.70 millimetres of rain falls on Henley Brook each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 8°C