History buffs will enjoy a visit to Hemmet, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its cultural ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hemmet
- A marina is a top activity, and Bork Harbour is a great place to visit
- Known for its museums, whereas Flying Tomb, Bork Vikingehavn, and Maerskhuset are some local cultural sights
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Esehusene I Nymindegab, Tistrup Church, and Norholm Gods
Getting around Hemmet
With transport options aplenty, getting around Hemmet is easy. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from HORSENS. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Hemmet
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Bork Kro.
Bork Kro, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hemmet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Hemmet each year