Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Helsinki hotel in Helsinki City Centre, walk to Ateneum Art Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Helsinki City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Esplanadi, Ateneum Art Museum, and Helsinki Cathedral. Senate Square and Presidential Palace are also within 10 minutes.
2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges and a health club are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, valet parking and spa services.
All 179 properties feature thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Kamp features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a library and a terrace. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1887
- Meeting rooms 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Brasserie Kamp – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Yume – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Kamp Upper Lounge – On-site lobby lounge.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per accommodation, per day.
- Up to 10 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR45.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR35 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR60 per night
- Hotel Kamp Helsinki
- Hotel Kamp
- Kamp Helsinki
- Kamp Hotel Helsinki
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.