- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Accessible
- Max people: 2Max adults: 20
1 Queen Bed
40 square metres m2 room with a balcony/patio
Layout – Separate dining area
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with premium channels
Food & Drink – Fridge, microwave and free bottled water
Bathroom – Private bathroom, free toiletries and a bathtub or shower
Practical – Desk; rollaway/extra beds and cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices include taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Hôtel Fleur De Lys is located in Hazebrouck. Regional Natural Park of the Caps and Opal Marsh and Public Garden reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Clownland and Jardin Public de Saint-Omer.Visit our Hazebrouck travel guide
- Saint Eloi Church - 2 min drive
- Public Garden - 2 min drive
- Museum of the Augustinians - 3 min drive
- Mont des Cats Abbey - 17 min drive
- Jardin du Mont des Récollets - 21 min drive
- Hazebrouck Station - 4 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 37 min drive
- Diablo Pizza - 20 min walk
- Friterie Hazebrouckoise - 2 min drive
- La taverne d'hazebrouk - 2 min drive
- La Friterie Gourmande - 2 min drive
- La Main à la Pâte - 2 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Fleur De Lys
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.20 for adults and EUR 9.20 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Hôtel Fleur De Lys
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Rapport qualité / prix
L'humidité dans la chambre, notamment dans la salle de bain gâche le séjour.