Search Hotels in Hay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Hay are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and spas. In Hay, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hay
The city's cultural venues include Hay Gaol Museum and Dunera Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Hay Heritage Walk to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hay. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Highway Inn Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Saltbush Motor Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nicholas Royal Motel - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Hay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 492.00 millimetres of rain falls on Hay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C