Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Hautefond has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 65.7 mi (105.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in Hautefond
You might like Delfotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Delfotel with a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hautefond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Hautefond each year