Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Hampi, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the temples, ruins and sightseeing. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this walkable, hilly and riverfront city has to offer, including its cycling, monuments and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
Sightseeing around Hampi
- Notable for its temples, ruins, historic sites and landmarks such as Krishna Temple, Monolith Bull, and Sule Bazaar & Achyutaraya Temple
- The natural setting of the rivers is picturesque, and Matanga Hill is worth a visit
Getting around Hampi
Hampi has plenty of options for transport. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Hampi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Hampi each year