- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Neelesh Inn - A Luxury Lake view Hotel (20 kms from Nainital)
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe No View Rooms
Lake Facing Non AC Super Deluxe Room
Lake Facing AC Suite
Lake Facing AC Super Deluxe Room
Lake view ac superior room without balcony
About this area
Located in Nainital, Neelesh Inn - A Luxury Lake view Hotel (20 kms from Nainital) is in the city centre and on a lake. Naina Devi Temple and Snow View Point are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bhimtal Lake and Nainital Lake. Bhimtal Lake Aquarium and Goddess Naina Devi are also worth visiting.
- Bhimtal Lake - 1 min walk
- Bhimeshwar Hindu Temple - 7 min walk
- Bhimtal Lake Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Hidimba Parvat - 8 min drive
- Naukuchia Taal - 29 min drive
- Kathgodam Railway Station - 46 min drive
- Pantnagar (PGH) - 94 min drive
- Neelesh inn - restuarant — 1 min walk
About this property
Neelesh Inn - A Luxury Lake view Hotel (20 kms from Nainital)
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 250 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6000 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 2000 (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Early check-in fee: INR 500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The location of the hotel is good and it has good views of the lake. The room service is good and affordable. But that's about all the positives. We booked to stay at this hotel at the end of an intense high altitude trek. We were looking forward to nice warm showers and a clean and comfortable hotel, but what we got was something very different. The water heater had been turned off and so the shower was cold when we arrived. My husband had to figure out why and the staff were not helpful. There was a leak and someone had switched it off. They probably should have fixed it or arranged a different room. Additionally, the tanks are actually tiny and only provide one very short shower (literally about 1 minute) then you have to wait a long time before another person can shower. We were not given our free breakfast that we had paid for so we ate elsewhere. We are glad we did though as the "buffet" was not very extensive, and it did not look very appetising. The bathrooms are small and have lots of mould growing. There are very limited toiletries provided. We stayed for two nights but we were moved from one room to another one after the first night (with no warning - it was very stressful). The staff do not speak very much English. I also got sick from the stay as the linen and rooms must have been very dusty or dirty so they severely sparked up all of my allergies. It was awful.