Visiting Hakuraa Huraa
Hakuraa Huraa's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, island views, and beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its snorkelling and bars.
- Though not directly in Hakuraa Huraa, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
Staying in Hakuraa Huraa
You might like Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives, averaging GBP 426 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hakuraa Huraa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 25°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hakuraa Huraa is 1909 millimetres