Visitors can enjoy all that Gweru has to offer including the entertainment choices, parks and museums. In Gweru, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gweru
The picturesque setting of Antelope Park and Gwelo Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gweru Military Aircraft Museum and St. Theresa Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Gweru, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Regency Hotel Fairmile is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gweru can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Antelope Park is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star lodge in Gweru features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a terrace.
- Bradley Gardens Lodge is located within 4.2 mi (6.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Gweru can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gweru
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 14°C
- Average annual rainfall for Gweru is 27 millimetres
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 8°C