- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Madrid Hotel Gwangju
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Business Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Gwangju, Madrid Hotel Gwangju is in the city centre and near the airport. Missionary's House of Wilson and 5.18 Democracy Square are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit 1913 Songjeong Station Market and Yangdong Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Guus Hiddink Stadium or Gwangju-Kia Champion Field.
- 1913 Songjeong Station Market - 5 min walk
- Kimdaejoong Convention Center - 5 min drive
- 5-18 Memorial Park - 7 min drive
- Guus Hiddink Stadium - 9 min drive
- Gwangju World Cup Stadium - 9 min drive
- Gwangju Songjeon Station - 4 min walk
- Gwangju (KWJ-Gwangju Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Songjeong Tteokgal-bi - 2 min walk
- 도산동 황금마차 - 17 min walk
- Donghaebada Fish Restaurant - 2 min drive
- 참나무집 - 3 min drive
- 또래오래 광주소촌점 - 3 min drive
About this property
Madrid Hotel Gwangju
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 11000 for adults and KRW 11000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was inviting and the room was large and clean. The free breakfast was delicious!