Overview of Taj City Centre Gurugram
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds
Taj Club, Room, 1 King Bed
Taj Club, Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (1)
Superior Room, 1 Single Bed (1)
About this area
Located in Gurugram, Taj City Centre Gurugram is in the city centre and near a metro station. Kingdom of Dreams and Siri Fort Auditorium are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Janakpuri District Centre. Travelling with kids? Consider Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, or check out an event or a game at R.K. Khanna Tennis Complex. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and golf lessons.Visit our Gurugram travel guide
- Kingdom of Dreams - 6 min drive
- Leisure Valley - 10 min drive
- Gurgaon Central Mall - 10 min drive
- Medanta - 11 min drive
- DLF Phase II - 12 min drive
- HUDA City Centre Station - 9 min walk
- New Delhi Shahbad Mohammadpur Station - 21 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Thai Pavilion — 1 min walk
- Culina 44 — 1 min walk
About this property
Taj City Centre Gurugram
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1357 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: INR 3000 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Experience at Taj ,u won’t forget