- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Suite-Home Porticcio
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Sea View (Prestige)
Suite (Prestige PMR)
Comfort Suite (Rez de Jardin)
About this area
Located in Grosseto-Prugna, Suite-Home Porticcio is in the city centre and near the beach. Musee Fesch and Musee A Bandera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cupulatta and Cricheto Pass Train.Visit our Porticcio travel guide
- Campo Dell'Oro - 3 min drive
- Jet Sensations Porticcio - 4 min drive
- National Museum of the Bonaparte Residence - 21 min drive
- Ajaccio Citadel - 22 min drive
- Ajaccio Cathedral - 23 min drive
- Mezzana Station - 13 min drive
- Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte) - 14 min drive
- Boulangerie Le Club - 3 min walk
- Ettori - 7 min walk
- Le Panoramique - 15 min walk
- Le Piano Chez Toinou - 17 min walk
- Boulangerie Benista - 3 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 7 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Travelodge standard, boutique hotel prices
Friendly and helpful reception staff.... Air conditioning smelled of a cross between urine and mould when warm, despite staff trying to mask the smell with air freshener. Parking is 7 euros per night for underground hotel parking, despite street parking being free throughout the town. Beach towels are 4 euros rental despite paying over 150 euros per night to stay at the hotel. The room towels are cheap, thin quality. Despite paying over 150 Euros per night, you are told to boil your own eggs at breakfast. Croissants and pain au chocolates were hard. The glasses for water/juice were small enough for preschool children. In fact, my 6 month old’s sippy cup holds more liquid.