Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Grenchen.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Grenchen
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Kultur-Historische Museum, Kunsthaus, and Municipal Fine Arts Museum
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Gardens, Bundeshaus and Stade de Suisse Wankdorf
Getting around Grenchen
There are plenty of options for getting around Grenchen. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Grenchen North Station or Grenchen South Station.
Staying in Grenchen
You may enjoy a stay at Passage for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Passage with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Grenchen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Grenchen gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year