Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and parks in Gran.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gran
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Hadeland Folk Museum is a popular attraction
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Gran Park is worth a visit
Getting around Gran
Gran has plenty of options for transport. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Gran Bleiken Station, Gran Jaren Station or Gran Station.
Dressing for Gran
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- Gran gets about 746 millimetres of rain per year