History buffs will enjoy a visit to Graested, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums, churches and ruins. This cosy, seaside city also attracts visitors with its fishing, beaches and boating.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Graested
- Fishing, boating and a port are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Helsingborg North Harbor
- Museums and art are well-known in the area, and attractions include Tegner Museum and Sculpture Park, Munkeruphus, and Skibshallerne & Fiskerhuset
- Notable for its historic sites, churches, ruins and landmarks such as Esrum Kloster and Mollegard, Asserbo Slotsruin, and Nykobing F. Slotsruin
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Hornbaek Beach, Tisvildeleje Beach, and Viking Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Graested
With so many transport options, getting around Graested is a breeze. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Graested Saltrup Station, Graested Syd Station, Denmark or Graested Marum Station. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Dressing for Graested
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Graested is 22 millimetres