Visiting Goestling an der Ybbs
Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, skiing and restaurants in Goestling an der Ybbs. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- There are 2 Goestling an der Ybbs hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 77.7 mi (125.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Goestling an der Ybbs
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas 4er Sessellift Leckerplan, 4er Sessellift Draxlerloch, and 2er Sessellift Großes Kar are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Kogler Waterfall, Otscher, and Leopoldsteiner Lake
Staying in Goestling an der Ybbs
You might like Waldesruh for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Goestling an der Ybbs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Goestling an der Ybbs gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year