Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and parks in Gmund.
- There are 2 Gmund hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 84.7 mi (136.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gmund
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Gmund City Museum and Glas und Stein Museum
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Schlosspark is worth a visit
Staying in Gmund
You might love Romantik Hotel Goldener Stern for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Romantik Hotel Goldener Stern, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Gmund
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Gmund gets about 829 millimetres of rain per year