Search Hotels in Globe, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Globe has to offer including the architecture, archaeological sites and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, churches and coffee shops.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Globe - Miami
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Globe
Cultural venues in the city include Cobre Valley Center for the Arts, Gila County Historical Museum and Besh Ba Gowah Archeological Park. The picturesque setting of Old Dominion Historic Mine Park and Round Mountain Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Corre Valley Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Globe. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dream Manor Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Globe AZ - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Motel 6 Globe Az - Amenities at this 2-star motel include a 24-hour front desk and cable TV. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Globe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 38°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Globe is 445.10 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 37°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C