- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Glasgow's City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. The SSE Hydro and Kings Theatre Glasgow are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ibrox Stadium or Celtic Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Glasgow travel guide
- Sauchiehall Street - 2 min walk
- Kings Theatre Glasgow - 3 min walk
- Royal Concert Hall - 11 min walk
- Buchanan Street - 13 min walk
- Glasgow Caledonian University - 16 min walk
- Glasgow Charing Cross Station - 4 min walk
- Cowcaddens Station - 9 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Palomino - 2 min walk
- Alla Turca - 2 min walk
- Diablero - 2 min walk
- Slouch - 2 min walk
- Bistro - 3 min walk
About this property
Ibis Glasgow City Centre – Sauchiehall St
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 13 per day (open 24 hours)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort