Search Hotels in Gallup, NM
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Gallup, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Gallup
- The closest major airport is in Gallup, NM (GUP-Gallup Municipal), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gallup
A favourite place to visit in the city is Gallup Cultural Center. You'll also find Fire Rock Navajo Casino and Red Rock State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Gallup. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gallup - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gallup East - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Gallup - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Getting around Gallup
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Gallup Station. Gallup might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Gallup
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -11°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -11°C as the night-time average
- Gallup gets about 293.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gallup?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gallup, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Gallup?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Gallup?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Gallup?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Gallup?
What's the best hotel if you want to visit the local casinos in Gallup?
What's the best accommodation in Gallup to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Gallup?
Gallup Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Gallup by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gallup Airports
- Accommodation near Gallup Attractions
- More accommodation types in Gallup
- Choose Your Gallup Hotel Style
- Search Gallup Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Gallup
- Hotels Near Gallup, New Mexico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends