History buffs will enjoy a visit to Gallipoli, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the ruins and monuments. This city also attracts visitors with its horseback riding and tours.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Canakkale (CKZ), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gallipoli
- Popular cultural attractions include Gallipoli Mevlevihane, Gallipoli War Museum, and Piri Reis Museum
- Ruins, historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Piri Reis Museum
Getting around Gallipoli
There are many transport options in Gallipoli. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Gallipoli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Gallipoli is 558 millimetres