Search Hotels in Galilee
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers give high marks for the seaside in Galilee, which is also known for its local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites and cafes. A top sight in the area is Sea of Galilee.
- There are 202 hotels and other accommodation options in Galilee
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Galilee
Cultural venues in the city include Nazareth Village, Otzar Hastam of Tzfat and Mary of Nazareth International Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Abuhav Synagogue, House of Galilee and Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation. The hiking trails and the sea highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mount Tabor, Hahula Preservation and Agamon Hula.
In Merom HaGalil, you can choose from 202 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Alexandra House - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Way Inn - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room kitchenette.
- Michel House - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see outside the city include Sea of Galilee, located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Baha'i Gardens, which is 25.1 mi (40.5 km) away.
Dressing for Galilee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Galilee is 873.70 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Galilee by Star Rating
- Hotels near Galilee Airports
- Accommodation near Galilee Attractions
- More accommodation types in Galilee
- Choose Your Galilee Hotel Style
- Search Galilee Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Galilee
- Hotels Near Galilee, Northern District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends