Visitors can enjoy all that Espot has to offer including the mountain views, restaurants and rivers. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and cosy setting. Top sights around the area include Baqueira Beret Ski Resort, Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park and Port Aine Ski Resort.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Espot
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Espot
The city's natural beauty is on display at Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, Alt Pirineu Natural Park and Estanys dels Gavatxos. Additionally, in the area you'll find Baqueira Beret Ski Resort and Port Aine Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Espot. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Camping Solau is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre. This 2-star campsite in Espot features parking and laundry facilities.
- Alberg Les Daines is 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the city's heart. This 1-star hostel in Espot features ski slopes, free breakfast and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel Roya is located within 2.3 mi (3.8 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Espot can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with deep soaking bathtubs.
Dressing for Espot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Espot gets about 665.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C