Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Eriskay has to offer including the churches, beaches and monuments. The cosy and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Castlebay (BRR-Barra), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Benbecula (BEB), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eriskay
A favourite place to visit in the city is Eriskay Beach. Additionally, you'll find Barra Beach and Kisimul Castle in the area.
Dressing for Eriskay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 16°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 16°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Eriskay gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 16°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C