Search Hotels in Eger
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs enjoy visiting Eger though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments and museums. In Eger, there are 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eger
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Eger Minaret, Eger Castle, and Eger Lyceum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Eger Cathedral and Valley of the Beautiful Woman (Szepasszony).
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Eger. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Senator-Ház - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Minaret - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hunguest Hotel Flora - This 3-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools and free breakfast.
Dressing for Eger
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 619.50 millimetres of rain falls on Eger each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C