Visitors are sure to enjoy all Eden has to offer including its whale watching. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, golf courses and museums. A top sight in the area is Pambula Beach.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodation options in Eden
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Eden
The city's cultural venues include Eden Killer Whale Museum and Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre. The city's natural beauty is on display at Ben Boyd National Park, Cocora Beach and Aslings Beach. Whale watching is just one of the top activities, while Eden Golf Course and Eden Wharf are sights to visit.
In Boydtown, you can choose from 51 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eden Gateway Holiday Park - This 3.5-star holiday park features free WiFi, free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Eden Motel - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Eden Golf View Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private patio. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Pambula Beach, 9.1 mi/14.6 km from the city centre, and Tathra Beach, which is 24.5 mi/39.5 km away.
Dressing for Eden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 4°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Eden each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 4°C