Visitors can enjoy all that Ebeltoft has to offer including the safari tours, art and golf courses. Top sights around the area include ARoS, Den Gamle By and Djurs Sommerland.
- There are 174 hotels and other accommodation options in Ebeltoft
- The closest major airport is in Aarhus (AAR), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ebeltoft
Cultural venues in the city include Glass Museum, The Malt Factory and Farvergardeb. The picturesque setting of Ebeltoft Beach and Mols exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ree Park Ebeltoft Safari and Fregatten Jylland.
In Femmøller, you can choose from 174 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Molskroen - This 3-star hotel in Lyngsbæk Strand features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Molskroen Strandhotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Lyngsbæk Strand features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Langhoff & Juul Boutique Hotel og Restaurant - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include ARoS, located 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre, and Den Gamle By, which is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away.
Dressing for Ebeltoft
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Ebeltoft gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C