Eastham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Eastham and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Cove Bluffs Inn is a dog-friendly motel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at The Inn at the Oaks. This bed & breakfast offers concierge services and a computer station. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at 30 Emerson Rd by RedAwning. This holiday home provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers.
Planning your trip to Eastham
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -5°F
- April to June: the average is 23°F during the day and 2°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Eastham is 1194 mm
Exploring Eastham with your pet
Known for its hiking trails, Eastham has lots to offer visitors, including its seaside and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Nauset Lighthouse. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Eastham Windmill and Swift-Daley House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at NewFarm or Brewster Bird House at Woodworks Gallery.