Visiting East Fremantle
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in East Fremantle, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, restaurants and coffeehouses. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its spas and shopping.
- There are 2 East Fremantle hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around East Fremantle
- SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are popular cultural attractions
- The natural setting of the rivers is picturesque, and places to visit include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Fremantle Markets, Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre and Claremont Quarter Shopping Center
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
Staying in East Fremantle
You may appreciate Tradewinds Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Tradewinds Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for East Fremantle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- East Fremantle gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year