Visitors can enjoy all that Dushanbe has to offer including the monuments, museums and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and parks.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Dushanbe
- The closest major airport is in Dushanbe (DYU), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dushanbe
The city's cultural venues include Tajikistan National Museum and Dushanbe Opera. Notable city landmarks like Haji Yakoub Mosque and Somoni Monument might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dushanbe Zoo and Palace of Nations.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dushanbe. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Dushanbe Serena Hotel is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dushanbe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- H Hotel Dushanbe is 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Dushanbe features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Regency Dushanbe is located within 1.3 mi (2 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Dushanbe can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Dushanbe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Dushanbe is 527.80 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C