Visiting Dunmore Town
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Dunmore Town, which is also known for its golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and waterfalls. A top sight in the city is Pink Sand Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Dunmore Town
- The closest major airport is in North Eleuthera (ELH-North Eleuthera Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Governor's Harbour (GHB), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunmore Town
Notable city landmarks like Dr. Albert Johnson Memorial and Glen Stewart Mansion might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pink Sand Beach, Juicy Hill and Lone Tree. Top activities include exploring the port and golfing, while Government Dock and Fisherman's Dock are sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dunmore Town. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rock House Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Coral Sands Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Pink Sands Resort - This 4-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Dunmore Town
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- About 1302.60 millimetres of rain falls on Dunmore Town each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 18°C