- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Kitchenette (Cottage)
About this area
Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld is located in Dunkeld. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grampians National Park and Dunkeld Community Park, while Penshurst Volcanoes Discovery Centre and Ansett Transport Museum are cultural highlights. Dunkeld Arboretum and Hamilton Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Nerissa Major's Art Studio - 1 min walk
- Dunkeld Community Park - 2 min walk
- Dunkeld Visitor Information Centre - 2 min walk
- Dunkeld Arboretum - 13 min walk
- Dunkeld Racecourse - 19 min walk
- Glenthompson Station - 14 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 179 min drive
- Parker Street Project — 1 min walk
About this property
Royal Mail Hotel, Dunkeld
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12 and AUD 24 for adults, and AUD 12 and AUD 24 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: AUD 55.00 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 55 per pet, per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort