- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Emirates Concorde Hotel & Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Standard Single Room
About this area
Next to a golf course, Emirates Concorde Hotel & Suites is in Dubai's Deira neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Spice Souk and Gold Souk are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dubai Creek. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Al Ghurair Centre - 14 min walk
- City Centre Deira - 5 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 6 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 7 min drive
- Spice Souk - 12 min drive
- Al Rigga Station - 12 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Creek View Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Tent Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Emirates Concorde Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 65 for adults and AED 35 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort