Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Dornach has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dornach
- Basel Historical Museum and Beyeler Foundation are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Dorneck Castle, Messeturm Basel, and Basler Muenster
Staying in Dornach
You may enjoy a stay at Kloster Dornach for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Kloster Dornach, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dornach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dornach is 29 millimetres