Search Hotels in Dole
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Dole has to offer including the museums, monuments and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Dole
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dole
A couple of favourite places to visit are Musee Pasteur and Collegiale of Notre-Dame. You'll also find St. Bartholomew Church and Saline Royale in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dole. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Campanile Dole - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hotel 3 Magot - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant.
- The Originals Access, Éric Hôtel, Dole (Inter-Hotel) - Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Getting around Dole
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Dole Station. Dole might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Dole gets about 793.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C