Visitors can enjoy all that Diu has to offer including the beaches, temples and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and sightseeing tours. A top sight in the city is Nagoa Beach.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Diu
- The closest major airport is in Diu (DIU), 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Diu
Notable city landmarks like Diu Fort and Gangeshwar Mahadev Temple might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Nagoa Beach, Dinosaur Park and Jallandhar Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Gomtimata Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Diu. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Keshav is located in central Diu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Diu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Samrat is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Diu features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel Khushi International is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Diu features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
Dressing for Diu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 716 millimetres of rain falls on Diu each year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°C