Visitors can enjoy all that Dikili has to offer including the wineries, forests and lakeside setting. The cosy and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Red Basilica.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Dikili
- The closest major airport is in Mytilene (MJT-Mytilene Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edremit (EDO-Korfez), 36.9 mi (59.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dikili
Notable city landmarks like Candarli Castle and Bademli Minaret might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Fame Beach, Dikili Promenade and Hayitli Beach. Additionally, you'll find Red Basilica in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Dikili. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kalem Island Oliviera Resort - Special Class - This 4-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa and a private beach. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Perla Otel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Dikili
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dikili is 20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C