Search Hotels in Didim
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Didim
Didim has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all guests will enjoy the sailing and cheese. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its beaches, restaurants and boating.
- There are 18 Didim hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Didim
- A marina, sailing and boating are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Didim Marina
- Popular attractions include Didim Aquapark and Lunapark
- Notable landmarks include Didyma, Temple of Apollo, and Temple of Apollo
- The beaches and gardens exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Altinkum Beach and Sahte Cennet Beach Club
Getting around Didim
There are many transport options in Didim. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Didim
With 34 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Didim, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 12 to GBP 115 per night.Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for trips with large groups:
- Aurum Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive
- Garden of Sun Hotel
- Gokkusagi Hotel
- D-Marin Didim Marina Yacht Club
Aurum Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Gokkusagi Hotel and D-Marin Didim Marina Yacht Club.
Dressing for Didim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Didim each year