Visitors can enjoy all that Derby has to offer including the waterfalls, waterfront and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Derby
- The closest major airport is in Derby, WA (DCN-RAAF Curtin), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Derby
Favourite places to visit in the city include Derby Golf Course, Boab Prison Tree and Derby Race Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Norval Gallery and Derby Jetty.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Derby. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Derby Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Derby
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Derby gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 15°C