Overview of Swiss Alaska Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Cabin, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Swiss Alaska Inn is located in Talkeetna. Talkeetna Historical Society Museum and Aurora Dora are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Walter Harper Talkeetna Ranger Station. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like game viewing.Visit our Talkeetna travel guide
- Talkeetna Historical Society Museum - 7 min walk
- Aurora Dora - 11 min walk
- Walter Harper Talkeetna Ranger Station - 16 min walk
- Talkeetna Riverfront Park - 16 min walk
- Wal Mikes - 36 min drive
- Talkeetna Station - 12 min walk
- Kahiltna Bistro - 8 min walk
- West Rib Deli & Pub - 12 min walk
- Twister Creek Restaurant - 13 min walk
- Mountain High Pizza Pie - 13 min walk
- Denali Brewing Company - 13 min walk
About this property
Swiss Alaska Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A decent place
The room was small, but if you're traveling all the way to Talkeetna just to hang out in your hotel room, you're doing it wrong. The bed was fine and I slept well. On the bad side, something was wrong with the TV, so I couldn't watch anything. The hotel's restaurant is a good value for the money by Alaskan standards. I would stay here again.