Overview of Riverside Jasna
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
About this area
Riverside Jasna is located in Demanovska Dolina. Museum of Nature Protection and Speleology and Galeria P.M. Bohuna are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Namestie Osloboditelov and Monument to the Fallen of World War II. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including ski lifts, downhill skiing and snowboarding.
- Demänovská Cave of Liberty - 3 min drive
- Jasna Nizke Tatry - 7 min drive
- Vrbické pleso - 11 min drive
- Vrbické - 14 min drive
- Opalisko Zavazna Poruba - 21 min drive
- Liptovsky Mikulas Station - 12 min drive
- Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry) - 36 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.